Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Love: I'm white and I'm proudly and crazily in love with a black African!

Love: I'm white and I'm proudly and crazily in love with a black African! I'm excited to write this. Back in School we used to  have these conflicting schools of thought about inter-racial marriage. Especially between blacks and whites. Since when I was young i had always had this feeling to marry a black man. In a kind of way, in the settlement where i grew up, i met only nice blacks and they remained a major part of my childhood memories. view details on our main website at https://hopecompass.org/2019/11/02/love-im-white-and-im-proudly-and-crazily-in-love-with-a-black-african/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mentorship Program

Mentorship Program About Our Mentorship Program Life is hard, I can't just focus. Things are just slipping by me. I don't even kn...