Saturday, July 4, 2020

Answer for How to change my IP address on cloudflare?

Answer for How to change my IP address on cloudflare?

To change your Cloudflare IP address you would need to login to your cloudflare account, under the DNS tab you would see a list of all your DNS zones and the IP addresses they point to. To change the IP addresses just click on any one you want to change and it would become editable, wipe it out and type in your new IP. That's all. Your DNS zones would start resolving to the new IPIP

View this and more on our main website at https://hopecompass.org/dwqa-answer/answer-for-how-to-change-my-ip-address-on-cloudflare/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mentorship Program

Mentorship Program About Our Mentorship Program Life is hard, I can't just focus. Things are just slipping by me. I don't even kn...